Face Coverings are required while on campus. Staff/Faculty may request a face covering from EH&S. Students may request a face covering from The Well.


Coronavirus FAQ - UCR Faculty & Staff

Individuals experiencing respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or flu-like symptoms should call the following for support and guidance:

  • Faculty and Staff (who have traveled internationally or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 30 days): UCR COVID Hotline; (844) 827-6827. All others: Contact primary care or health insurance
  • COVID-19 Assessment Tool available here.


Return to Work Protocols

Research Ramp Up 
  • Principles and Framework: Guiding a Phased Approach for Ramp-Up and Ramp-Down of On-Campus Research-Related
  • Agreement: Complete before resumption of-on-campus research or scholarly activity
  • Checklist: Use the checklist during the COVID-19 pandemic to safely ramp up research activities.



Frequently Asked Questions

Research Operations

  • What is the status of research operations at UCR?

     The university's research ramp-up plan was announced on May 29. The research ramp-up plan can be found here

  • How do I begin ramping down my research if necessary?

    Please review UCR's Lab Ramp Down Checklist.

    Curtailment of operations is not a reason to take shortcuts, risks, or suspend our usual safety and research compliance protocols. Research will continue to be subject to the same existing compliance regulations.  Moreover, we will all need to be extra vigilant about surface hygiene, social distancing, and general lab safety during this time.

    We remind you that in no circumstance should researchers take materials other than secure laptops, data storage devices, and other approved materials offsite (e.g., to their homes) to maintain research continuity during a curtailment.

    If you have chemicals that must be secured or picked up as waste, contact EH&S at ehslaboratory@ucr.edu

  • What do I do about on-going animal experiments?

    Even if you are allowed to continue current experiments, no new animals should be ordered or new studies initiated if they could be delayed. Keep in mind that supply of PPE may be interrupted.

University Operations

  • Are all employees returning to campus after June 19?

     No. The June 19 date was originally included in the campus closure order by the Riverside County Public Health Officer. Since the closure order was rescinded in early May, UCR now falls under Gov. Newsom’s stay-at-home order, which is in Stage 2 and remains in place until further notice. Limited numbers of employees are continuing to work on campus, with a phased ramp-up of on-campus research activities taking place. UCR employees who are able to work remotely will continue to do so unless otherwise notified by their organizational leadership. At this time, we do not have a specific schedule to repopulate the campus, and this issue is one being discussed at the UC level, and will be dependent on the fall instructional delivery decision and meeting safety/health care requirements. We will keep you updated as more information is available.  If any employee has questions about their individual position they should work through their supervisor.

  • What is the status of campus services including the Bookstore, Card Services, and Mail Service?

    The status of campus services is as follows: 

    UCR Bookstore

     Books can be ordered online only. For general questions, call x2-4213 or x2-4456, or email sm8106@bncollege.com

    Highlander Service Station

     For academic printing or copying needs, email printingrequest@ucr.edu. For general questions, call x2-4443 or x2-4444, or email servicestation@ucr.edu 

    Card Services

    Staff will work remotely to support essential card functions related to Housing & Dining, School of Medicine, and Facilities Services. Urgent R'Card needs may be handled by appointment only, email servicestation@ucr.edu. For general questions, call x-2-2273 or x2-1237. 

    Mail Services

    Still receiving inbound mail, however regular campus deliveries are not taking place.  Exceptions will be made for critical department needs.  Front lobby/post office will be closed to customers.  For critical needs, call x2-6245 or email mailservices@ucr.edu. 

    Receiving Services

    Still receiving inbound packages and campus deliveries between 8 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Regular campus delivery service will stop between March 16 and June 19.  Only critical items and research related items will be delivered to campus departments as needed.  Departments are encouraged to cancel/postpone non-essential deliveries to campus during the closure.  For general questions, call x2-3134 or email receivingservices@ucr.edu


    Will still fulfill orders for critical research related items.  Gas cylinders will still be delivered to labs for research purposes.  For general questions, call x2-5542 or email scotsupply@ucr.edu


    Staff is available, by appointment only, to meet critical needs. Public surplus sales have been cancelled from April through June. For general questions, call x2-5543 or email scotsurplus@ucr.edu

    Digital Print Services

    Production of pending print orders postponed until campus re-opens. For academic printing or copying needs, email printingrequest@ucr.edu. Technician still available for Copier Program repairs and service.  For general questions, call x2-4318 or 2-5097, or email printingrequest@ucr.edu.

    Auxiliary Design Services

    Staff will be working remotely and supporting critical design and digital content needs. For urgent design or poster printing needs, email auxiliarydesign@ucr.edu.

    Central Business Services Administration

    Limited Central Business Services Administration leadership will be working on campus during closure and most will be working remotely. Administration Office, Corp Yard Building B, will be closed and locked. Please contact CBS leadership for assistance.

  • Is there guidance on parking, permits, fleet rentals, and alternative transportation during the campus shutdown?

    Please refer to UCR Transportation's FAQs regarding parking, parking permits, and fleet rentals during the campus shutdown.

  • How is UCR responding to COVID-19?

    The university is in Phase 2 of it's COVID-19 response. 

    University leadership is working with the UC Office of the President, Riverside County Public Health, our fellow UC campuses, clinical partners, and elected officials to monitor the situation, ensure all appropriate precautions are taken, and respond quickly and effectively as matters arise. 

  • May UCR quarantine or isolate students who were possibly exposed to, or who have contracted, COVID-19?

    Yes. UC enacted a Policy on Safeguards, Security and Emergency Management in January 2006 that contemplates the need for chancellors to take extraordinary measures in the event of “a natural or man-made disaster, a civil disorder which poses a threat of serious injury to persons or damage to property,” or other “seriously disruptive events.”8 Pursuant to this policy, UC may take appropriate steps to protect the health and safety of its students in the face of a known serious health crisis like a serious outbreak or pandemic.

  • How is UCR disinfecting surfaces?

    UCR is taking extensive measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Examples include:

    - Deployed hand sanitizers in university-owned housing and dining areas;

    - Began using a new CDC-approved chemical disinfectant, after review and approval by Environmental Health and Safety, across the campus;

    - Increased cleaning in university-owned housing of high-touch areas including lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and elevators; and 

    - Increased cleaning in campus General Assignment classrooms and adjacent restrooms.

  • What should I do if I am planning an event?

    All in-person, non-essential gatherings on campus are suspended, until further notice

  • Is there a duty to report COVID-19 cases to state or local health authorities?

    Yes. Generally, health care providers — including doctors, nurses, physician assistants, among others — who know of, or are in attendance on, a case or suspected case of COVID-19 are required to report it to the local health department immediately, by telephone, in accordance with internal administrative procedures. Where no health care provider is in attendance, any individual who knows of, or suspects that, someone has COVID-19 is permitted to report it to the local health department. Local health departments, in turn, notify the CDPH.

    Contact information for the local health officers may be found at the CDPH website.

  • Guidance for all Transportation-related activities including parking, permits, biking, buses, and campus transportation issues

    Please refer to the UCR Transportation FAQ for answers on questions such as:

    • Parking on Campus during Shutdown including Visitor Parking
    • Parking Permits, Refunds, and Citations
    • Renting and maintaining Fleet vehicles
    • Buses, Biking, and Carpool/Vanpool
    • Parking for Student Employment
    • And many more!
  • Which campus buildings are being serviced by custodial staff?

    Student Health Services, the UC Intellicenter, the UCPD building, and housing and dining facilities are receiving regular custodial services. Many academic buildings on campus are receiving limited cleaning services. For a full list, visit https://facilities.ucr.edu/

  • How is maintenance support, landscape services, trash pickup, and recycling impacted by the campus closure?

    Maintenance staff will be on site Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be available for emergencies and to monitor building conditions. Landscape Services will manage only emergency, weather-related situations. Exterior trash containers and dumpsters will be emptied weekly; housing and dining trash will be serviced as needed. Recycling will not be supported during the COVID-19 closure. For more information, including emergency contact information, visit https://facilities.ucr.edu/

Employee Leave

  • As of March 16, what paid leave provisions are available to empoyees?

    The University has modified the special paid administrative leave policies. The initial UCR COVID-19 Staff Guidelines were issued on March 12, 2019, but have been revised in accordance with the Executive Order issued by President Napolitano on March 16. These new guidelines are attached and include the following key changes: 

    1. A single allocation of up to 128 hours (16 days) vs. 112 hours (14 days) 
    2. Part-time employees receive paid leave based on their appointment percentage – i.e., 50% employee can receive up to 64 hours of paid administrative leave 
    3. Must be used by 12/31/20 
    4. Paid administrative leave can be used in hour increments, as well as full day increments, and does not need to be consecutive days. 

    Additional guidance on COVID-19 human resources questions is available here.

  • How does an employee request paid administrative leave?

    Employees who need to use this paid administrative leave shall request it from their immediate supervisor who shall be responsible for determining whether to grant the administrative leave. Additional guidance on COVID-19 human resources questions is available here.

  • Must employees who are telecommuting continue to pay for their monthly parking pass?

    Parking permit payroll deductions are charged in arrears. Meaning, for those who are paid monthly, the deduction on the 1st of the month is for the previous month’s parking. For those paid bi-weekly, the parking deductions are for the previous month’s parking. We are following our normal policies for parking permit refunds. Since we are already 2 weeks into the month of March, no refunds will be issued for March and the March parking charges will be on the April checks. 
    We will be suspending all April payroll parking charges. There is no longer a need to cut your permit in half and email the picture. Please keep your current parking permit so you may use it when the campus reopens. 

    Please refer to the UCR Transportation FAQ for answers to this question and more.

  • How Parking Deductions are Taken Out of Your Paycheck?

    Please refer to the UCR Transportation FAQ for answers to this question and more.


  • Who is covered under the UC Travel policy?

    University travelers include employees, medical residents, students, fellows, and guests with travel paid by the University.  Personal travel such as vacation travel, is not covered by the UC Travel program.

  • How can I find out what is covered by the UC Travel policy?

    The UC Travel generally covers emergency services, so routine health services would not be covered.  The most frequently used coverage is the accident medical and security extraction coverage.

    With the COVID 19 crisis, the most common benefit used is the trip cancellation/interruption coverage. A summary of the benefits is located here: 

    The benefits summary has an exclusion for “bacterial or viral infection.”  Is there coverage if I get sick due to Coronavirus and have to be hospitalized? 

    Coverage decisions are made by the insurance carrier Chubb and we have been informed that Coronavirus is a medical condition, thus if the disease is contracted while traveling overseas under this policy the medical benefit coverage would respond. However, please note that Chubb would have to comply with the local quarantine protocols in such cases.  

  • How do I pursue un-reimbursed travel expenses?

    Trip cancellation/interruption coverage is only provided for international travel and does not apply domestically. 

    If the airline or travel provider refused to issue a refund or a travel credit or charges a penalty for changes for travel to international destinations, travelers should submit their claim through the UC Travel Insurance Program.

    • You can submit a claim for airfare, hotel, cancellation fees, or conference registration for up to $2,000 for international trips (domestic trips are not covered).  Once a claim is submitted, a determination will be made by the UC Insurance Carrier, Chubb, regarding what is covered. Please note that it is the insurance company and not UCR that determines if a claim is accepted or not.  
    • Download and complete the claim form that is available on the UCOP website.
      • The Policyholder is the University of California.
      • Group Policy Number:
        • Faculty/Staff - ADD N04223810
        • Student - ADD N04223822
        • Education Abroad Program (EAP) - ADD N04834823
      • The program name is the Title of the event you were traveling for (ex. Study Abroad 2020 or International Research Conference, etc.).
      • The group leader is the name of the person running the program (if applicable).
    • Submit your completed form to Chubb:
      • Via fax (302) 476 7857
      • Email: diane.basa@chubb.com
      • Mail: Chubb USA PO Box 5124 Scranton, PA 18505-0556

    As part of your claim, Chubb will require:

    • Proof of enrollment in travel coverage/registration of their trips
    • Proof from the airlines that the tickets were non-refundable. Itinerary and the cost of the tickets.
    • Proof from the hotels that accommodations were non-refundable, cancellations fees or could be cancelled with no penalties. Cost of accommodations.
    • Proof that any extension trips were non-refundable, cancellations fees or could be cancelled with no penalties. Cost for extension trips.
    • Documentation that you requested a refund and/or travel credit and denial from the service provider.
    • Whether you were traveling to one of the CDC Warning - Level 3 - Travel Notice countries OR
    • A detailed explanation of how the business activity was actually impacted or resulted in an effective cancellation as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19). For example, you were traveling for a symposium to a currently unaffected region and the organizer cancels the event because the key speakers from affected regions were unable to attend.
  • What should I do if I plan to travel domestically?

    All non-essential domestic and international travel will be suspended, effective Monday, March 16 and until further notice. Essential travel must be registered with UC Away. Travel booked through UC Connexxus are automatically registered with UC Away.  However, travel booked through other means (e.g., Expedia or directly through an airline’s website) will need to be manually registered with UC Away.

    We strongly advise students to refrain from personal, non-essential travel (both domestic and international) during spring break. UCR recommends all domestic personal travel be registered with UC Away.


  • What should I do if I plan to travel internationally?

    All non-essential domestic and international travel will be suspended, effective Monday, March 16 and until further notice.

    Due to Interim Policy and Travel GuidanceAll university-related international travel must be registered with UC Away . Travel booked through UC Connexxus are automatically registered with UC Away.  However, travel booked through other means (e.g., Expedia or directly through an airline’s website) will need to be manually registered with UC Away. The interim policy will remain in place for six months, during which time campus feedback will be solicited. 

    We strongly advise students to refrain from personal, non-essential travel (both domestic and international) during spring break. UCR recommends all personal travel be registered with UC Away.

    All proposed travel to high-risk countries, including those with a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Warning Level 3 (widespread community transmission) or Level 2 (sustained community transmission), must be pre-approved in writing by the appropriate Vice Chancellor or Dean, prior to scheduling travel. This is consistent with the UC President Napolitano’s directive to avoid all non-essential travel to CDC Level 3 and 2 countries.

    Other things to keep in mind when considering international travel:

    • If you are traveling for university-related business, please consider whether you can participate remotely (e.g., via online platforms or teleconference) or delay travel to a later date.
    • If you decide to travel outside of the United States, please be aware that the CDC may issue new international travel warnings without notice, potentially resulting in limited or delayed flights and possible quarantine upon re-entry.  
    • For personal travel, faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to register with UC Away.  
    • Please ensure that your family and friends are aware of your travel plans and how to reach you.

Prevention & Treatment

  • What is SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19?

    Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses of which some members may cause mild upper respiratory infections. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), previously known as 2019-nCoV, is the virus responsible for the outbreak of acute respiratory illnesses in Wuhan, China beginning December 2019. The WHO has named the acute respiratory illness caused by this virus as COVID-19.

    Much is unknown about SARS-CoV-2 and current knowledge is based largely on what is known about similar coronaviruses. Experts believe that symptom onset will most likely occur between 2 and 14 days of infection. Community-based transmission has now been observed in multiple countries. Most often spread from person-to-person happens among close contact (6 feet or closer).

    Typically, with most respiratory viruses, people are thought to be most contagious when they are symptomatic, however the possibility of asymptomatic transmission has not been ruled out.

  • What can I protect myself from COVID-19?

    There are several steps you can take to effectively help prevent becoming infected with COVID-19:

    •    Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
    •    Always practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, an alcohol-based gel sanitizer from 60-95% alcohol is an acceptable substitute.
    •    Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
    •    Cover your coughs and sneezes into a tissue and dispose of tissue in trash immediately.
    •    Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.

    See more recommendations and guidance from CDC's COVID-19 Prevention and Wellness

  • What should I do if I feel ill?

    If you are sick, stay home. If you have recently traveled (within 14 days) to a state, territory or country with widespread, ongoing transmission, or have traveled on a cruise ship or river boat, or have been in direct contact for a prolonged period with someone known or suspected to have COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider right away and inform them of your symptoms and travel history. If you require medical attention, call ahead before leaving and inform them of a potential COVID-19 case. Always call ahead when possible.

    Schedule an appointment with Student Health Center (951-827-3031) or your primary care physician if you are an employee.

    While you are sick, follow CDC recommendations:

    • Stay at home except to get medical care
    • Separate yourself from other people in your home and avoid sharing personal items
    • Wear a facemask when you are around other people
    • Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately after use.
    • Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, using alcohol-based gel sanitizer with 60-95% alcohol is sufficient.
    • Seek prompt medical attention if your illness is worsening (call ahead of time and let the provider know of your concerns and current conditions
    • If you are placed under active monitoring, or facilitated self-monitoring, follow the instructions provided by your physician, local health department, or occupational health professional.
    • Consult with your health care provider before discontinuing home isolation.
  • Can I be tested for COVID-19?

    Riverside County has dedicated testing locations available by appointment. There is no cost or doctors orders required. To find the location nearest to you: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus/testing

    If you feel ill, please see the FAQ question "What should I do if I feel ill?"

  • Should I use a face covering?

    The university requires the use of face coverings in public. This follows recently revised Centers for Disease Control guidelines. The campus is providing non-hospital grade face coverings for limited distribution to employees working on campus, along with instructions for their use.

  • How should I report COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test?

    One tool designed to protect the UCR Community and prevent the spread of COVID-19 is a hotline for employees for reporting COVID-19 symptoms or exposure. Below you will find instructions for reporting.

    WHO:  Faculty, Staff, Student Interns, and Student Workers

    WHERE:  Working On-site at a UCR Property or Remotely

    ACTION: Call UCR Employee COVID-19 Hotline to report if you meet any of the conditions below:

    CONDITIONS: I have 1) Two or more COVID-19 related symptoms (e.g. Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) 2) Been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19 3) Tested positive for COVID-19  

    WHEN: Employees should call within 2 hours of experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, receiving test results, and/or learning of exposure to someone known to have COVID-19

    CALL: UCR Employee COVID-19 Hotline | 1.844.827.6827

    PLEASE NOTE: Information gathered when calling in does not constitute protected health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), however, any information retained is done so in compliance with applicable law(s). The use of information gathered by calling in will not be made a part of the user’s personnel file and will be accessed and utilized on a limited, need-to-know basis.

  • I have experienced mistreatment or witness stigmatizing/inappropriate behavior. What can I do?

    It’s imperative that all students, faculty and staff uphold a campus culture of respect and uphold our Principles of Community during this critical time.

    Employees are reminded not to stigmatize anyone based on national origin. 

    Students who experience any mistreatment or witness inappropriate behavior can make a report to deanofstudents@ucr.edu.

  • What do I do regarding social distancing?

    To prevent infection, we recommend adhering to the following social distancing practices:

    • Vulnerable populations should limit outings and not attend large gatherings. Vulnerable populations are people 60 years of age and older; and people with health conditions such as heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, kidney disease, and weakened immune systems.
    • If you are sick, stay home. Do not come to school or work, travel, or participate in large gatherings.
    • If you have flu-like symptoms or suspect that you may have been exposed to COVID-19: Students should contact Student Health Services or their primary care physician.  Staff and faculty should their primary care physician, and UCR Health will be providing additional resources soon for all UCR employees.
    • Important reminders regarding hygiene: (1) regularly wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, (2) cover your mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze, and (3) clean and disinfect surfaces often.
    • For more information about social distancing and hygiene practices for the workplace and home, please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.

    We understand that implementing these changes with such limited notice will have broad impacts and will be challenging and disruptive for many of you, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation. 

  • What do I do if I come into contact with a sick individual?

    If the individual is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, you should contact your primary care provider (staff/faculty) or Student Health Services (students) immediately and inform them of the potential contact. Stay at home and monitor your symptoms. If medical treatment is required, call ahead and explain your history and potential contact with a confirmed/suspected case of COVID-19. Follow CDC guidelines for preventing spreading COVID-19 to others.

    If the individual is not a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, you should follow standard precautions. Avoiding close contact with the individual, wash your hands often with soap and water, and monitor your symptoms.

  • Is the campus making masks available?

    Supervisors may request a Face Covering for their team members (max 2 per person). Please submit a request here.

    UCR is requiring the use of a face covering while in public or around others. The face covering does not have to be hospital grade. Acceptable examples include bandanas, fabric masks, and neck gaiters, also known as neck warmers.

  • I get stressed/anxious about COVID-19. Are there any resources for me?

    Members of the UCR community may experience stress and anxiety as a result of the uncertainties surrounding COVID-19. Employees are encouraged to contact Employee Assistance. Student employees are encouraged to reach out to Counseling & Psychological Services.

  • COVID-19 Prevention and Self-Monitoring Guidance for UCR non-healthcare workers On-Site
  • COVID-19 Prevention and Active Monitoring for UCR Healthcare Workers On-Site

    Please review the Guidance on Self-Monitoring for UCR Personnel - Healthcare document for guidance.

  • If I need medical treatment (for other than exposure to coronavirus), what guidelines should I follow?

    Select one of the occupational medical providers below and follow guidelines:

    First, contact the clinic to speak with an intake coordinator. Coordination for telephone/video conference with a medical provider will follow as medically appropriate. If an in-person visit is scheduled, appropriate precautions before appointment will be discussed.

    •    Call Kaiser-on-the-Job at 951-353-4322 first, to schedule an appointment. 

    Riverside Medical Clinic: 
    •    Riverside location: (951) 782-3731 OR (951) 782-3709
    •    Moreno Valley location: (951) 697-5622 OR (951) 697-5629

  • If I feel I have been exposed to coronavirus in the course of my work, what guidelines should I follow?

    Notify your supervisor of your potential contact.

    Report potential work-related exposure via the on-line injury reporting system (EFR): ehs.ucop.edu/efr . Each case will be investigated in accordance to Workers’ Compensation law/  regulations.

    Follow CDC guidelines for preventing spread of COVID-19 to others.

    Select one of the occupational medical providers below by contacting the clinic via phone to schedule an appointment.  Coordination for telephone/video conference with a medical provider will follow as medically appropriate. If an in-person visit is scheduled, appropriate precautions before appointment will be discussed.

    • Kaiser-on-the-Job: 951-353-4322
    • Riverside Medical Clinic
      • Riverside location: (951) 782-3731 OR (951) 782-3709
      • Moreno Valley location: (951) 697-5622 OR (951) 697-5629
  • Whom can I contact for assistance with a work-related accommodation? Whom do I notify if my doctor takes me off work for a work-related injury/illness?

    Email the Disability Management Coordinator: demetrius.patrick@ucr.edu

    Email the Workers’ Compensation office: workerscomp@ucr.edu

  • What is the WorkStrong Program, and how do I participate?

    Contact the Occupational Wellness Specialist/WorkStrong coordinator: Edward.Marchall@ucr.edu

    WorkStrong Program Resources: https://hr.ucr.edu/about-us/workplace-health-wellness/workstrong

  • How may I help ensure my telecommuting space is set up ergonomically? Who may I contact for further assistance?

    UCR’s ergonomic program provides useful tips and simple strategies to improve your ergonomics and your work-from-home (or from any remote location) experience. Visit:  https://hr.ucr.edu/about-us/workplace-health-wellness/ergonomics

    Contact UCR’s Ergonomic Specialist: clyde.blackwelder@ucr.edu

  • Where can I find resources to help me navigate work, home, and family so I can continue to work safely and remain healthy while telecommuting?

    Faculty/Staff Wellness Program and Healthy Campus aim to help you and your family navigate challenges with staying healthy while working from home. Please browse through a series of tips and resources in this link: https://hr.ucr.edu/document/whw-working-healthy-home

    For questions or more information email: healthycampus@ucr.edu or wellness@ucr.edu