Face coverings are highly recommended for those up to date on vaccinations and required for those not up to date on vaccinations
in indoor spaces on campus and in university owned or operated venues.
Staff/Faculty may request a face covering from EH&S. Students may request a face covering from The Well.
Help UCR become Mercury Free by:
- Reduce the health and environmental risks of mercury pollution,
- Reduce the time spent cleaning up broken mercury thermometers and,
- Exchange mercury thermometers with spirit-filled thermometers for FREE.
To exchange your thermometer, follow these three easy steps
1. Complete this short Request Form
2. Generate a WASTe tag for your old thermometer
3. EH&S will pick up the old thermometer(s) and deliver the new one(s)!
Learn more: https://ehs.ucr.edu/laboratory/mercury