What is Safety?
Safety is an important part of our everyday work. Whether you work in Facilities or Dining Services, there are many steps you can take to ensure UCR is a safe place to live, work and learn!
How can I keep myself safe?
Safety can be better achieved through proper engineering, education, training, use of protective equipment, and compliance with safety rules, standards and laws. To that end, make sure you review the wealth of safety and health resources for employees offered by the campus.
- Learn more about our Safety & Industrial Hygiene programs for employees.
- Familiarize yourself with our emergency services.
- Report a hazard.
- Report an injury / illness related to your job.
- Obtain a Safety Data Sheet
- Host a Safety Moment/Safety Tailgate, using one of our Spotlight On Safety resources
- Sign up for safety training.
For more information about General Safety at UCR, please contact Tracy Stark or call (951) 827-5528.
Auxiliary, Academic and Facility Services
Learn about the general safety and industrial hygiene programs on campus for workers in our facilities, trades, academic and speciality areas.