UCR COVID-19 Wellness Hotline
WHO: Faculty, staff, students, healthcare workers, and contractors
WHERE: Working on-site at a UCR property or remotely
ACTION: Call the Wellness Hotline (844) 827-6827 to report if you meet any of the conditions below:
(1) One "new" COVID-19 related symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell)
(2) Been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19
(3) Tested positive for COVID-19
WHEN: Employees should call within 2 hours of experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, receiving test results, and/or learning of exposure to someone known to have COVID-19
CALL: Wellness Hotline | (844) 827-6827
PLEASE NOTE: Information gathered when calling in does not constitute protected health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), however, any information retained is done so in compliance with applicable law(s). The use of information gathered by calling in will not be made a part of the user’s personnel file and will be accessed and utilized on a limited, need-to-know basis.
Standard Operating Procedure
- Guidance. Refer to the COVID-19 Symptom monitoring and reporting procedures for more information.
- Positive case? Refer to the "Response to suspected COVID-19 cases: Guide for Department Leads, Supervisors, Chairs".
Read the Campus Announcement from March 11, 2020