EH&S Guidance and Resources for the research community.
Return to Work Protocols
- Protocols | Find out what you need to know before returning to work/campus, including training, symptom tool, and more.
- Plan | Create your COVID-19 Worksite Specific Prevention Plan to share with your employees/lab groups.
Research Ramp Up
- Principles and Framework: Guiding a Phased Approach for Ramp-Up and Ramp-Down of On-Campus Research-Related
- Agreement: Complete before resumption of-on-campus research or scholarly activity
- Checklist: Use the checklist during the COVID-19 pandemic to safely ramp up research activities.
- Laboratory spaces | Guidance for self-cleaning by researchers
- Office space | Guidance for self-cleaning for general office space
- Disinfection kit | Request a Disinfectant Kit from Facilities Services.
- Training | COVID-19 Prevention Training
- Wellness Check | COVID-19 Wellness Check Survey
- Hotline | Report suspect or confirmed cases: UCR Employee COVID Hotline: (844) 827-6827
- Concerns | Report a COVID-19 or Public Health Concern to EH&S
- Face covering | Request a Face Covering
- Human Resources | Benefits/Leave Information
- Teaching | Instructional Continuity Plan
- Testing | COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Travel | UC & UCR Travel Information
- Signage and posting Resources
- Visitors | UCR Affiliate Guide for Visitors, Contractors, Vendors and non UCR personnel that needs to come to campus.